Tuesday, November 16, 2010

cross-stitched jane

One of the nice things about swapping is that occasionally you'll receive something made in a craft that you don't do. I haven't cross-stitched since I was a child, so it was a pleasure to receive this pretty cross-stitched bookmark from my partner booklover for the Jane Austen swap, quite painstakingly done with neat stitches and lace.

Chris didn't actually make the bookmark herself, so I rather wonder about the lady who did. I wish every handmade thing came with its own little story attached do you'd always know how it came to be.

I've been working on a few sewing projects that I can't share quite yet, but they've been keeping me pretty busy! Lots of photographs to take in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...