Thursday, November 11, 2010

jane bookmarks + download

If you can stand looking at a second set of bookmarks in one week, I have another download to share with you! I'm very fond of Jane Austen of course, so I made a set of these for a Jane bookmark swap during last week's paper crafting.

I decided to keep them pretty simple, since the quotes themselves are already so lovely.  The images are of a Jane silhouette, the covers to a couple of her books, and the picturesque logo for Houghton Cottage in Hampshire, England. If you'd like a set for yourself, you are welcome to download a copy here. Just print them onto cardstock, laminate and cut...and once again, these are for personal, not commercial use, please.

For a slightly different take on Jane, I bought a set of hilarious Pride and Prejudice and Zombies postcards a few months ago and used quite a few of them during the witching season. I never really finished the book itself, but these pictures are fantastic, and the postcards themselves are really well-designed and of great quality. Quirk did a really great job with these, and I hope they'll branch out with more interesting book projects in the future.

14 comments:

  1. i love these bookmarks! thanks for sharing! oh, and you really should finish "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies!" it's one of my favorite books! even better on audiobook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the bookmarks. I will check out the Pride and Prejudice and Zombies Post Cards! They are different! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you're welcome! :) And thank you for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for these! I love these books so much- and they will make lovely little gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are these bookmarks still available?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, they're still available. If you click on "download a copy here" in the second paragraph, the link will take you to the pdf file.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for sharing the bookmarks ~!! Jane Austen is my remedy and your quotation is thought-provoking :) i'm reading pride and prejudice and zombies so your beautiful book mark is in P&P&zombies...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh as a Janeite, I adore these - thank you!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing these very pretty bookmarks...I blogged about them today, so others could find them too!
    So thoughtful of you!!

    http://spunbyme.blogspot.com/2012/10/blog-goodness.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing such lovely bookmarks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are these still available? I would love to have them but can't seem to get to the download.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't seem to get this to download. It tells me I need permission. Could I get permission?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...