Tuesday, January 26, 2010

craft exchange: presents from the Netherlands and Spain

Two more packages from the craft swap arrived shortly after the holidays: one from the Netherlands and one from Spain!

I received a little birthday card to use from Studio Sien, as well as a very generous and fun scrapbooking package from Vicky at Pink Planet Scrap. I finally sent off thank you notes yesterday (bad, bad honeybee) to all four of the crafty ladies who sent packages.

I'd like to revisit the idea of doing a craft swap again down the road, perhaps on a one on one basis, and timed during a less busy season. It's such a fun thing to do...I guess no different from trades, really, except with the element of surprise since you don't know what you're getting. And I do love a good surprise.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...