Monday, January 25, 2010

pom pom forest animals

My lovely friend Linda sent me this Martha Stewart Pom Pom Forest Animals craft kit. Aren't they sweet? This particular kit seems to be sold out, but there are some other cute ones still available on Amazon, as well as through other retailers.

I ended up sewing most of the poms together since using the glue seemed a bit wonky, and also changed up the ears on the bunny a bit. But they're so sweet, and this was a fast, easy, movie-watching kind of project. I think I'll turn them into ornaments for the tree next year, or maybe attach them to a gift for a lucky somebody.

And if my pleasure weren't enough, the little one watching in the background seems to approve of the new additions to the honeybee household, too.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...