Friday, March 25, 2011

easter decorations

We've never really decorated for Easter before. We have lots of Christmas and Halloween decorations, but somehow we've never really celebrated the bunny...but when I saw these figurines in a Marshalls yesterday, I couldn't resist!

I love how two of the bunnies look like giant foil-wrapped chocolates. Several people asked me if they were real on the way to the register, which made me laugh, though it's completely understandable why they'd think so. They're pretty realistic looking in their coloring and sheen, and I especially like the little bit of blush on the lady bunny's cheeks. The big fellow is 20" tall and very well-priced at $14.99; the other two were $5.99 and $9.99 respectively.

My husband's coming home today after a few days away, so it'll be nice to greet him with a house full of rabbits. Won't he be surprised!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...