Tuesday, December 7, 2010

christmas tree

It's been a busy few days over here at the honeybee household. Are you all decked out for the holidays? We're finally mostly done, and have just started wrapping presents and addressing holiday cards. I love this time of year, but I do wish there were at least two more weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas so we accomplish everything we want to!

I have lots of photos to share of things I've been making, so I can't wait for my partners to get them. In the meantime, I thought I'd post a photo of our tree, which we finished decorating last week. There are 2000 lights and countless ornaments on this fella, which makes him incandescent when he's all lit up. Every year I think that our tree is the loveliest one we've ever had, and every year I think it's really true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...