Monday, November 1, 2010

quiet halloween

Not a single child showed up at our door for Halloween.

I suppose I have to accept the fact that, although there are many children in the neighborhood, we're just not going to get kids coming to our apartment door in the city the way we used to when we lived in a townhouse in the suburbs. Our holiday was pretty quiet as a result, but we did have a little celebration with frozen appetizers (shhh) and chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting. They're topped with the fun Halloween cupcake toppers I received a few weeks ago.

I've been quiet since my little trip since I'm a little under the weather. I caught allergies that developed into a sinus infection which has left me tired and listless, especially since it also spread to the husband...we are sickly little buns at the moment! I do have a bunch of things saved up I can't wait to share, however, and hopefully will be easing back into the blogosphere soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...