After last month's exciting trip to Pasadena City College Flea Market, we couldn't wait to go back.
We're hunting for glass knobs for that new armoire we just got, and thought the man who sold us those lovely crystal Pollyanna prisms might have some that would work and weren't too terribly expensive. We didn't find quite what we were looking for in that department, but we still made out like bandits.
Today's loot included:
* vintage rick-rack, in turquoise and dark red
* long tweezers for crafting
* 1 big roll of embroidered vintage trim, which I'm going to see if I can make into a snazzy guitar strap for my husband
* an old Snake Eyes still on his card
* 7 vintage jazz records
* vintage handkerchiefs, perfect for embroidering
* a fancy vintage apron (the kind I think Lucy always put on when she had company).
PS--there was also another item we thought was really funny and sweet, but judging from the tag, it seemed as though he was already claimed.