Monday, April 25, 2011

mini cake bunting

These are terrible, terrible photos of something I made that I actually really liked.

I've always wanted to try making mini cake bunting, so I decided to host a swap for it, thinking it would force me to commit to actually doing it. My partner crafty cupcake likes a lot of feminine and vintage things, so I decided to make hers out of pretty printed fabric, vintage lace, beads, and vintage flowers.

The problem was that I've been so distracted lately that I left the project until pretty late in the game and didn't have the chance to take proper photos of it! Silly me. Oh well, I'm glad I have some photographic record of it...and I suppose I could actually make myself one sometime, too.


2 comments:

  1. These are really beautiful and cute little buntings. Have you made these for decor on the cake? You should have shared more pictures. However, its good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very informative blog.
    thanks for sharing this. tik tok video

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...