Friday, February 11, 2011

romantic poems

I made another poetry booklet recently. I found a selection of poems I liked and paired them with vintage Valentine images and put them all together in a booklet bound together with spray adhesive. After using "The Owl and the Pussycat" for a swap awhile back, I've been wanting to use the other meaningful poem read at our wedding, too, so Shakespeare's Sonnet 116 was the very last poem included in the booklet.

I meant to offer the booklet as a download, but unfortunately the two files were too big for Google docs! So if you'd like a copy to print out for your own Valentine, feel free to message me at thehappyhoneybee(dot)gmail(com) or leave your email address in the comment box and I'll be happy to send you one electronically. The Christina Rossetti booklet I made awhile back would be a pretty accompaniment to any flowers and chocolate you might be sending, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...