Tuesday, February 22, 2011

one tiny thing

I was invited to join the group One Tiny Thing recently. I really like the concept, which is that you send one handmade item that is less than 4 inches in any given theme. Things that are small are always somehow so much cuter! Plus I like that the group rules state that you are not to send anything other than the thing itself. I love an extra as much as the next person, but sometimes in the world of handmade, the expectation to send additional "stuff" gets to be a little much.

I received my first package this week, which happened to be in sort of an open theme "send what you like" type of thing. Happily, my partner SunnyBlueSkies likes Pooh, and after visiting my blog saw that I did, too! So she painted a beautiful little matchbox and decorated it with book papers, and enclosed little glass magnets that she made inside. So sweet! The packaging with the drawstring bag and paper tag are just perfect, too.

1 comment:

  1. Those are absolutely beyond adorable. How blessed you are!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...