Monday, January 31, 2011

shopper alert: japanese masking tape

I received two unexpected packages from my dear friend Linda within the last week. I'm saving one to share later, but I had to do a quickie post about the first one. She knows I love decorative masking tape, so she sent me a cute little set of three red and pink ones from West Elm...a most unexpected and welcome surprise!

I randomly went on their site today, and it looks like the yellow and purple sets are on sale for the ridiculously low price of $4.99 plus free shipping plus you receive a beechwood dispenser! Goodness, what a bargain. If you love washi tape, get yourself a set now before they sell out.

Update: looks like the tape dispenser is no longer available, but the orange set is now available in addition to the yellow and purple ones.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I've seen fancy masking tape at the Japanese dollar store in my hometown (they have such cool stationery) but I've never bought any. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh. Once you try them, you'll find all kinds of ways to use them! So versatile and so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...