Saturday, January 29, 2011

fairies and rabbits

A few lovely handmade items sent to me from mmilesesq for a Children's Lit Paper Goodies swap I hosted recently:

-- set of 8 Beatrix Potter tags cleverly adorned with butterflies and picket fences
-- a selection of Winnie the Pooh cards
-- a set of bookplate labels
-- sweet personalized Pooh swap card
-- set of 8 glittered fairy tags with envelope pockets
-- wonderful books!

This was meant to be a lightweight, inexpensive swap consisting of at least 5 paper items, but my partner went well above and beyond what was required with her thoughtfully chosen and generous package. I'm always touched when people take my likes and dislikes into account, but it's especially nice when people make things especially with you in mind!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...