Wednesday, December 29, 2010

comfort and joy

We are under the weather (again!) so things are a little quiet around the honeybee household...but I did want to share a few photos from the holiday weekend.

Pictured here is a lovely tag written by my clever husband (attached to a Puffin Classics copy of The Secret Garden), some festive holiday décor (including the two middle stockings received from The Little House Christmas swap), a Hello Kitty gumball machine I received as a present (and its true and rightful owner), and a little felt owl I made for the Strumpets Crumpets ornament swap. And now that their recipients have opened them, I'll be back tomorrow with photos of a few more presents I made as well.

It's raining and dreary and cold here again, so it's nice to look over these photos and remember all the merry-making and holiday goodness. Hope your own Christmas was warm and lovely and bright!


1 comment:

  1. I love that tag! And The Secret Garden is a good book.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...