Tuesday, August 31, 2010

dozing dormouse sale

It's always sad when one of your favorite Etsy shops closes. It looks like Dozing Dormouse will be shutting down soon, but in the meantime, Amy is offering 50% off everything in her store. As soon as I got the email from her, I placed an order immediately.

I received some vintage millinery flowers, plastic flowers for crafting, a set of vintage hummingbirds, and more of yellow velvet ribbon I'd previously ordered. All prettily packaged up with cello and ribbon and assorted trinkets, nestled on shredded book paper. In retrospect, I should have ordered some glassine envelopes as well...oh, well. If you're interested in goodies of your own, be sure to visit the shop and snap up whatever you want fairly quickly.

I'll miss Dozing Dormouse, but perhaps it will come back one day in the future. Hope so, anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...